Any chance of finding a lg Betty on sale?

1. any ideas?

2. I just returned one to Nordstrom's Mission Viejo Mall in CA. It was the Large Chocolate Betty for 40% off. $1182. It has been around an hour. It is 4:20 pst now. It was pristine and gorgeous!

3. why did you return it?

4. TOO MANY BAGS! :amazed:

It was perfect! No scratches, came from the back stockroom.
    Never handled. I had it a couple of weeks in the bag.

5. I also ordered a green Betty. I really like the green too.
    It comes next week.
    I already have too many chocolate bags.

6. I also saw the large Betty on sale weeks ago at Nordstroms half off sale.

7. Did it have the rings on the zippers and the chloe lock/clasp type thing ......

8. Did you get the green at Nordstrom also? and was it on sale?

9. That green Betty is beautiful, I saw it a few months ago and really loved the green tone.

10. Yes it had the rings and the brass clasp lock.
    If someone saw it 50% off, it may have gone down another 10%
    and that's what they will charge you.

I found the green at Saks in FL over the phone. The green was harder to find.
    I did not get a large green. I got the $1705 size, the next size down. It was on sale also.

11. Keep in mind that Neiman Marcus is doing a 25% markdown/customer appreciation thing until July 4th. If the Betty is included in the extra 25% off, then Nordstrom will price match that. You might save even more $$ - I just had Nordstrom price match something for me today and they matched the additional 25% off!

12. What did you buy today, Roo :graucho: ?

13. I want to know too Roo:sneaky:

14. Thanks chicbags! I have it on hold, although I'm not sure it's the one you returned???? The SA said it didn't have the rings on the zippers. I'll let you know when I go take a look at it. How do you get Nordstrom to price match? I don't think Saks or NM have sale Betty's left on their sales floor.

15. That particular store doesn't carry a lot of Chloe, so she may not quite understand what you meant. Tag should say 6SSA181-6S405

Here is a picture of mine:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice