Any chance for a hot pink Chyc wallet?

yiyita

Nov 30, 2009
TPFers!!!!!need your help!! I'm new to YSL. Just ordered a purple Chyc wallet, and saw the hot pink picture. Any chance to get one? It seems to be last year's spring/summer release. I've called all outlets and boutique with no luck. :nogood:

OMG I'm LOOKING FOR ONE TOO!!!! Does anyone know where to look for??

Edit: The wallet is actually available for pre-order on the saint-laurent paris website, boutiques are starting to get them in a week or two (I called their customer service line and that's what the lady told me).

Last edited:
TPFers!!!!!need your help!! I'm new to YSL. Just ordered a purple Chyc wallet, and saw the hot pink picture. Any chance to get one? It seems to be last year's spring/summer release. I've called all outlets and boutique with no luck. :nogood:

Edit: The wallet is actually available for pre-order on the saint-laurent paris website, boutiques are starting to get them in a week or two (I called their customer service line and that's what the lady told me).

http://www.runin2.com/en/Accessori/5503-y-line-wallet.html

I called all stores, and one of the CA store has one. However..I really want to get the old one, specially after receiving the purple one with new smooth leather. It's beautiful but easy to get scratches.