Any Chamilia Bracelet lovers?

Pandora 15

Hopeless!!!
Oct 17, 2009
I have 2 full pandora bracelets, but have recently fell in love with Chamilia, especially their 2 toned collection. What impressed me the most is the incorporation of rose gold is some of their beads....:yahoo:

Does anyone have pics of their Chamilia beads/bracelets?

I only have the Chamilia coffee cup bead on my pandora, it is soo adorable! I had bought the ballet slippers but once I put it on my pandora it looked like bunny ears :P. I returned that one....

Mariaonline....

You have great taste...what a gorgeous bracelet. I'm glad you posted that pic because I was looking specifically at purchasing the rose gold and silver heart...I love it and I'm planning on mixing it with Pandora as well, I'm glad to see it's pretty much the same size....

I guess I'll have to go shopping tonight:graucho:

I only have Pandora bracelets but I do own several Chamilia beads. I love there glass and stone/enamel beads. I stand corrected, I forgot that I own a Chamilia bangle bracelet. I love the bangle with a few beads on it. I have the strawberry, ladybug, with love enamel bead, the LE heart xoxo bead from Valentines. I have about 5-6 glass beads. I will try to post pictures later.

I only have Pandora bracelets but I do own several Chamilia beads. I love there glass and stone/enamel beads. I stand corrected, I forgot that I own a Chamilia bangle bracelet. I love the bangle with a few beads on it. I have the strawberry, ladybug, with love enamel bead, the LE heart xoxo bead from Valentines. I have about 5-6 glass beads. I will try to post pictures later.

Can you please post a pic of the bangle as well??? :shame: I'm debating between getting a bangle bracelet or not....How do you like yours? Do you find the beads are scratching the bracelet by going back and forth?

I have 2 full pandora bracelets, but have recently fell in love with Chamilia, especially their 2 toned collection. What impressed me the most is the incorporation of rose gold is some of their beads....:yahoo:

Does anyone have pics of their Chamilia beads/bracelets?

I have a few Chamilia beads that I bought when I first started collecting. Some of the beads are cute but I like the quality of Pandora much better. After I switched to Pandora, I took them off my bracelet. Rose gold sounds interesting. Would love to see pictures of rose gold.

I have a few Chamilia beads that I bought when I first started collecting. Some of the beads are cute but I like the quality of Pandora much better. After I switched to Pandora, I took them off my bracelet. Rose gold sounds interesting. Would love to see pictures of rose gold.

Mariaonline posted a pic of her bracelet a few posts back which has a rose gold and silver heart.....it's beautiful

Here are a few which has rose gold

chamilia.us/beads/individual/KD/chamilia_beads_KD-64.htm
chamilia.us/beads/individual/KC/chamilia_beads_KC-79.htm

I tried to post the pic, but can't seem to figure it out...GRRRR

Hello, on my bracelet, the bead next to the two-tone heart is actually tri-color (silver/yellow gold/rose gold), it is really pretty!

Not sure is anyone on here is in the Connecticut area, but the store I purchase my Chamilia beads (Perrotti's Coutry Barn) is having a trunk show this Saurday.

Maria

I have a couple of Chamilia beads on my Pandora. I have the two-tone triangles, the retired green rope with CZ, and the retired two-tone initial. I also have a Chamilia bangle bracelet, but I wear it with only one bead, the bird's nest, and the stoppers, so I can't tell you about the beads moving around.

My mom has more Chamilia on her Pandora bracelets. I have been trying to take pics of the collection, but I can't make them small enough to fit here. I have tried the photobucket route, but it doesn't work for me. I will keep trying though.