Any Celebs Spotted with Burberry?

This is the definition I found:
Chav is a slang term which has been in wide use throughout the United Kingdom since 2004. It refers to a subcultural stereotype of a person with fashions such as flashy "bling" jewellery and counterfeit designer clothes or sportswear, an uneducated, uncultured, impoverished background, a tendency to congregate around places such as fast-food outlets, bus stops, or other shopping areas, and a culture of antisocial behavior.

Reactions: QuirkyCool
BagLovingMom said:
Wow thanks Irene, I'd never heard that before, I wonder what American slang term it would be analagous to? Intersting love the PF!!

i think it's kind of similar to 'ghetto,' but i like 'chav' better.

I think Jessica Simpson sported a small pink burberry bag awhile ago when she was still with Nick. Here's a pic but its sort of unclear and small :unsure:

P.S. I just noticed the window in the pic is Burberry-designed for some reason :lol::lol:

Attachments

• 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 292
"The Times" has three kinds of chav:

"Upper Chav: The Beckhams — former Spice Girl Victoria and her footballer husband David are Chav royalty. They observed proceedings from his’n’hers purple thrones on a raised dais at their wedding, sold the pictures to OK! magazine and named their children Brooklyn and Romeo

Middle Chav: Daniella Westbrook — the former EastEnders star and huge fan of Burberry-themed outfits; the fashion house claims that Ms Westbrook has almost single-handedly ruined its reputation when she was photographed wearing Burberry check from head to foot.
Lower Chav: Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin: the 19-year-old Manchester United footballer and his fiancée wear Von Dutch tracksuits with diamante thongs (her) and bright white adidas sportswear (him)"

ChavLav1.jpg