Any Celebs Spotted with Burberry?

1. Have any celebs ever been spotted with a Burberry bag?

2. I only have these of Victoria Beckham:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Burberry bags,especially the classic checked ones,are more often associated with chavs...:Push:

4. ^^^ What is a chav???!!

5. This is the definition I found:
    Chav is a slang term which has been in wide use throughout the United Kingdom since 2004. It refers to a subcultural stereotype of a person with fashions such as flashy "bling" jewellery and counterfeit designer clothes or sportswear, an uneducated, uncultured, impoverished background, a tendency to congregate around places such as fast-food outlets, bus stops, or other shopping areas, and a culture of antisocial behavior.

QuirkyCool likes this.
  6. Wow thanks Irene, I'd never heard that before, I wonder what American slang term it would be analagous to? Intersting love the PF!!

7. now that i think of it i don't see a lot of celebs with burberry

8. i don't see a lot of celebs with burberry either. hmm. weird.

9. i think it's kind of similar to 'ghetto,' but i like 'chav' better.

10. I think Jessica Simpson sported a small pink burberry bag awhile ago when she was still with Nick. Here's a pic but its sort of unclear and small :unsure:

P.S. I just noticed the window in the pic is Burberry-designed for some reason :lol::lol:

60.jpg
  11. ^^ The first thing I noticed is the window!! LOL.

12. Thanks for the clarification :idea: ! I was never good with textbook definitions.

13. "The Times" has three kinds of chav:

"Upper Chav: The Beckhams — former Spice Girl Victoria and her footballer husband David are Chav royalty. They observed proceedings from his’n’hers purple thrones on a raised dais at their wedding, sold the pictures to OK! magazine and named their children Brooklyn and Romeo

Middle Chav: Daniella Westbrook — the former EastEnders star and huge fan of Burberry-themed outfits; the fashion house claims that Ms Westbrook has almost single-handedly ruined its reputation when she was photographed wearing Burberry check from head to foot.
    Lower Chav: Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin: the 19-year-old Manchester United footballer and his fiancée wear Von Dutch tracksuits with diamante thongs (her) and bright white adidas sportswear (him)"

14. [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

It seems Chav goes hand in hand with Burberry. Hmmmm I might be over my Burberry bag longing now. Eeeekkkkk!!!!

Selena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice