Any cartoons make you cry?

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
Are there any cartoons that make you cry? I was just watching a commerical for the rerelease of "The Fox and the Hound". That movie made me :crybaby: . Now that I think of it, so did "The Lion King".

I always cry when I see the episode of Futurama when Fry finds his dog from the 20th century, and they play the montage at the end with the dog waiting for Fry to return. So sad!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Some anime have made me cry. I cried though the entire duration of episode 11 of Chance Pop Session. The endings of Macross Plus, Gungrave, and Chrono Crusade made me cry. The song "Voices" from the Macross Plus soundtrack still moves me to tears.

Lol..um when I was in middle school (7th grade mostly) I used to LOVE Sailor Moon. The end of the first U.S. season where they all forget who they are and what they did and have to become friends again made me get teary lol. That and the music didn't help any.

OMG. Me, too. That song is sooooo sad that plays when Seemore(sp?) dies waiting is sad. :crybaby:

OMG! Me three! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this theads title. I have all the futurama seasons on DVD, but that's the only episode I have only seen once as I just can't stand it. :crybaby::crybaby: I was bawling for about an hour after I've seen it and just thinking of it brings me close to tears .....