Any Camilla wallet available?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone knows where I can score one? I have asked my SA(NM)...she said there is 3 available national wild...but since now there is a big event going on, SAs will keep top selling items...so she is not able to locate one for me...:crybaby:

I don't mind the colors..and size...plz let me know if you guys see any available!! thx~

2. Just got the brand new style today at the Palm Beach Chanel Boutique. It's to die for!! Has a silver camilla snap on the front. Comes in black and beige. The price is $795 Ask for Elizabeth, she is my Sa. Tell her Arlyne sent you. Maybe she can send you a picture. I know that she had two more left in black.

3. thx diva~~I was wondering if NM has it...well if I couldn't find one then I will try boutique then!!

4. I saw 2 styles from Bergdorf lookbook (Act II). They come in 2 sizes. The medium one costs around $580.

You mean NM still has 3 available, but your SA can't order it for you. How about make random calls to other NMs by yourself? Good luck :heart:

5. xxxxxxx

6. Thank you bretiny!! I saw them on BG's lookbook as well...not sure if they still have them. My sales from NM told me from what she saw on system, there is 3 available in NM stores, and she has tried to ring up for me...but no luck!! I will see if I can find some alternatives then...:tup:

7. While it wasn't at a NM, I did see lots at Chanel at Wynn, Las Vegas. They had shorter one with flaps on both ends and also larger long ones. I *think* they also had new camellia snap closures as well.

8. thank you Nana!! I will try to call them then, boutique always has better stuff? I mean at least rare ones:P?

9. Are you still looking for one? I actually got a purple camilla wallet (the longer one) as a gift for xmas and ended up returning it at Nordstroms. You could try them?