Any BV ladies out there own the Bottega Veneta Tornabuoni Bag? Pics to share?

May 4, 2006
I did a search on the new Bottega Veneta Tornabuoni Bag and I only saw 1 post, which was the introduction to the new weave technique on this bag.

Wondering if anyone of you ladies have this already, and would love love to see photos and modelling pics of this fabulous new beauty!! :biggrin:

Hey londondolly! nice to see you on the BV side.

here are some pix from our honorary SA in hawaii, bryan (bv.luxury) and from an ebay seller designer9822. i also added a satchel in tornuoboni for your reference.

i have played with the tuornonboni and they are GORGEOUS and stiffer than the normal nappa venetas so i don't think they will slouch as much, but i leave it to actual owners of this lovely lovey bag to comment.

large black satchel
medium uluru veneta (red)
large black veneta

kroquet - did you get a LARGE tuornoboni???? i just looked at the pic bryan sent us, and i am falling in love with it all over....

Attachments

• int tornabuoni satchel nero 2.jpg
    int tornabuoni satchel nero 2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 457
  • Ulurulu tuournoboni veneta.JPG
    Ulurulu tuournoboni veneta.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 431
  • tornabuoni lg veneta nero 2.jpg
    tornabuoni lg veneta nero 2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 712
  • Ulurulu tuournoboni veneta. detailJPG.JPG
    Ulurulu tuournoboni veneta. detailJPG.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 417
Mid: Thanks for the links!

Doloresmia: Thanks for the info and esp the modelling pics! I have 2 regular venetas and am just very keen to explore this new model since its gorgeous..I did hope that they were as slouchy as the regular ones though..maybe I'll go to my local store to 'try' it out next week!;)

I just got the Tornabuoni in the lilac and I love it....I have a bottega wallet in the regular nappa in chocolate and I love it but the leather is really not wearing that well....so as much as I love the BV hobos, I never got one for this reason - but the Tornabuoni seems to have stronger leather so I did get it....and so far so good! and the Tornabuoni weave gives it such a nice texture...so I say go for it...

I just got the Tornabuoni in the lilac and I love it....I have a bottega wallet in the regular nappa in chocolate and I love it but the leather is really not wearing that well....so as much as I love the BV hobos, I never got one for this reason - but the Tornabuoni seems to have stronger leather so I did get it....and so far so good! and the Tornabuoni weave gives it such a nice texture...so I say go for it...

That's a shame about your wallet. What is happening to the leather?

I have two intrecciato napa bags (New Ball and maxi veneta). I wear them a lot and haven't had any problems. I just had the Ball reconditioned and it looks brand new even though I've had it for over a year and a half now.

I am the proud owner of one and love it!!
You really need to ask Santa for a new camera with PHD function (Push Here Dummy - that way you don't have an excuse of 'this camera is too high tech...') so you can also start sharing pictures of your bags with all of us... we are begging and begging but don't get to see your goodies!!:P:P:P