Any business women here?

1. I am thinking about getting a nice business bag and I would rather not have anything that screams LV. Does anyone here have the Damier Altona GM? I prefer something with a sholder stap bc i have to carry around a lot of files etc. Any suggestions or feedback on your business totes/briefs?

Thanks!

2. i'm still a student, so don't mind me :P. it's too bad you only want a shoulder bag, because the Damier and Epi Sac Plat look very professional :love: (in fact i'm going to buy one of them when i get my first job:wlae:). the Altona looks a bit too manly for me.

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. What about the Damier Chelsea? That's my work & travel tote. I love it! If you search the threads you'll find plenty of talk and praise for it.

4. Those are both gorgeous, but for what I do, I really need more of a briefcase. I do LOVE them though! :love:

5. Thanks, I looked on both elux and the LV site, they don't have it listed anymore...I am going to check this site and hopefully someone posted a pic.

Thanks!!

6. I have the broadway messenger bag for work....I needed something a little bigger than a regular small briefcase and I wanted a handle as well as a long shoulder strap. I've been very happy with it and like you I was concerned about not screaming LV......I also got the damier medium agenda so it looks very put together when I have to go to meetings and such......

7. The Saleya MM might be worth a look too :flowers:. I have the PM but for your needs, you would probably want something bigger that fits more easily on the shoulder.

8. i am an executive and i LOVE my damier chelsea. it fits documents, and can work as a purse at once as well (but i'd recommend a purseket).

9. Epi Passy GM in black.

10. Riviera
    Passy
    Damier Sac Plat

11. That sounds SO divine! I am looking forward to seeing it IRL.

12. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!! I forgot to mention this initially but it must have a business card, cell phone, and pen holder. Do you know if LV makes one like this?

THANK YOU!!!

13. I'm a lawyer and swear by my Saleya MM!

14. imgg, this is a great thread! I too need a bag that doesn't scream "LOUIS VUITTON!", but it needs to be sturdy enough to hold books and thick, THICK files. I initially thought I might be able to fit something into the Mabillon, but no dice. The Mabillon is only good for walking the dog and quick shopping jaunts.

15. I use a Longchamp leather tote. I'm amazed by how much I can stuff into it- it really is a workhorse! It's similar in size and style to an LV Batignolles Horizontal.

It's the Roseau in shiny black leather, with a jewled bamboo clasp. The Longchamp site won't let me post a link or copy a picture, but if you are interested, it's under Ladies Handbags-tote bags.

Oh yeah- it has a cell phone pocket and zipped interior pocket on one side, and two large pockets (open) on the other side. It really organizes everything well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice