Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

Yes, I'd planned to buy it but when I went to the store it was more brown than I was expecting, so I'm still thinking about it. It's still a gorgeous color, especially on the tri-texture bags, and I highly recommend it. Personally I would have just preferred a little more red tint.
Thank you for replying. I'm trying to find a burgundy/dark wine bag for autumn but so far the colour is closer to brown than red in all the bags I've seen.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper here. I have loved Brahmin and only owned one before, but I work in a dept store where we carry and sell Brahmin and have noticed some serious quality issues here lately. Even just them coming off the truck/ shipped with damages already.

The croc/ leather peeling off the nylon in the wallets, zippers messing up/ getting stuck, unraveling threads, and the Brahmin logo plates being crooked.. just some stuff I never thought I'd see out of Brahmin. People returning some lately due to edge coat coming off and unraveling straps.

Anyone else notice anything?

Just wanted to make a post, also to say I'm having my doubts about paying retail for one, until I know their quality is more stable.
I've just started noticing this. Just returned the Sonny Dalton because of dye issues. It had been ordered for me in store, because there were issues with the one on display in store! This is after sending in another Brahmin for repairs last week after the dye starting fading within 6 months on another lightly used bag. I'm pretty bummed as Brahmin is my absolute favorite, but no more Brahmins for me.

I've just started noticing this. Just returned the Sonny Dalton because of dye issues. It had been ordered for me in store, because there were issues with the one on display in store! This is after sending in another Brahmin for repairs last week after the dye starting fading within 6 months on another lightly used bag. I'm pretty bummed as Brahmin is my absolute favorite, but no more Brahmins for me.
I'm sorry to hear that. I have 3 bags and no problems so far, though they are all the croc-embossed leather.

Hey all, I just discovered this thread...deep in the tpf vault. After admiring them for years, I started collecting Brahmin last year when I discovered and attended the September 2015 Tent Sale. Hooked ever since and have been to the May and September 2016 Tent along with a couple of trips to the Fairhaven outlet. It is roughly a 5 hour roundtrip for me to Fairhaven. Crazy I know. I thought I would post my recent arrivals. Wanted to get these before they were gone (discontinued styles). I have both in other colors and love using the styles. Here is the Hudson Bucket Bag in Cocoa Melbourne and Gemma Satchel in Toasted Almond. I just love Brahmin bags!Brahmin Hudson_Gemma.jpg

Hey all, I just discovered this thread...deep in the tpf vault. After admiring them for years, I started collecting Brahmin last year when I discovered and attended the September 2015 Tent Sale. Hooked ever since and have been to the May and September 2016 Tent along with a couple of trips to the Fairhaven outlet. It is roughly a 5 hour roundtrip for me to Fairhaven. Crazy I know. I thought I would post my recent arrivals. Wanted to get these before they were gone (discontinued styles). I have both in other colors and love using the styles. Here is the Hudson Bucket Bag in Cocoa Melbourne and Gemma Satchel in Toasted Almond. I just love Brahmin bags!View attachment 3478000
Gorgeous bags! I've never been to the Tent Sales. I'd have to plan a vacation around it. Brahmins are addicting. I haven't bought anything from this fall but do I have my eye on some.

I couldn't resist and ordered the Carina shoulder bag in Burlwood. It should be here next week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app
1476421180310.jpg1476421200575.jpg

My new Carina shoulder bag. The next picture is the Burlwood Schooner Satchel from last year's vault. Satchel for the work week and Carina for the weekends. Sorry pics are a little out of focus. I cracked the cover on my camera.

Reactions: carterazo
View attachment 3492652View attachment 3492653

My new Carina shoulder bag. The next picture is the Burlwood Schooner Satchel from last year's vault. Satchel for the work week and Carina for the weekends. Sorry pics are a little out of focus. I cracked the cover on my camera.

Oh, you got the Schooner! I was considering that one a few times. Just could not decide, mainly because there are so many pretties to pick from. Very difficult to narrow them down. Both your bags are very pretty!

Oh, you got the Schooner! I was considering that one a few times. Just could not decide, mainly because there are so many pretties to pick from. Very difficult to narrow them down. Both your bags are very pretty!
Thank you! They have the Schooner and other items at the outlets. So if you're interested you can get it at a good price. Just got off the phone with Brahmin customer service. My coworker saw my Carina and wanted one and while in was talking to the rep she told me what is available.

Does anyone have the alena? Would love to hear thoughts on it.
I have an Alena. I've only carried it once. I like the built in card slots, but thought the zippered compartment needed to be at least a half inch deeper. It was a tight fit and hard to get into. I only had a makeup compact, lip gloss, mini lotion and my inhaler. If my inhaler wasn't a must have it might have been ok. At this time I don't plan on adding another. The design is gorgeous. I should probably pull it out and give it another try because I know the leather will soften.

How do you plan on using it? Are there any in a store you can try out?