Any box fans out there??

1. i'm really excited because i should be getting my first birkin soon -- 40cm black box with palladium ... i decided on that combo because i felt it was the most elegant and timeless... i know i'll love it!!!

anyhow, i'm just wondering-- are there any other fans of box calf out there? i see a lot of togo/clemence/etc out there!!! post your box bags!! :yahoo:

:heart: ...

2. Woohoo!!! Big box fan right here!!!!!:yahoo:

3. another box fan waving~~~

4. Me three! CONGRATULATIONS on your Box Birkin 40!

5. Wow, that sounds gorgeous! I would love to own anything in Box someday too!!! Can't wait to see your pics

6. Yee-HA! Add a fourth! I'll take almost ANYTHING in BOX, Baby........

7. i am i am!! waiting to receive my box birkin in the mail tomorrow or tues!!

8. Whoa, Peanut!!!!! Please share when she comes, ok? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Box!!!!!!

9. Hi, same here, can never get enough of Box :P:P
    Black box 40 with Pall MUST BE GORGEOUS ! :heart:

10. Another box fan here! But, so far, I only have a black box mini Kelly and an indigo box mini Kelly. I hope to have a larger box bag some time in the future!

11. Me too! Me too!!!

12. Another big box fan here.
    Aaaaand owner of a birkin 40cm in black box with gold HW:supacool:

13. Me Me Me!

14. oh shopmom!! u know i will!!!! :graucho: :graucho: she's a 35cm choc box with potiron piping and lining w/PH. (btw: love ur new kelly!)

15. Me three? four? 10?:nuts:

I love my one and only BOX Kelly, too!:heart:

Congrats, on your soon to be here Birkin!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice