Books & Music Any books you can reread ?

Harry Potter - I love how well J.K. Rowling writes!

Pride and Prejudice - I've read this book the most times, it's amazing.

How to Kill a Mockingbird - fantastic story and it's nice to be reminded of many of the lessons throughout the book.

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith. I first read this book sometime in high school, and for a while, I would reread it every year over the holidays. Francie Nolan has such an amazing spirit of curiosity, wonder, imagination, and determination, and the author beautifully illuminates some of the issues of the era through this child's eyes.

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith. I first read this book sometime in high school, and for a while, I would reread it every year over the holidays. Francie Nolan has such an amazing spirit of curiosity, wonder, imagination, and determination, and the author beautifully illuminates some of the issues of the era through this child's eyes.

My daughter and I read this every summer!

We LOVE it!

I've probably reread the Harry Potter series over a hundred times. They were the books that got me into reading at the age of 7 when we moved to a new city. Over 15 years later and I still read them with the same level of excitement.

I've read all of them (except for book 7) at least twice and I just started rereading the whole series a few days ago :smile:
apart from that I don't think I've read any book more than twice, but I've re-read the following:

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (just the first book tho)

the thing is there are soooo many books I have on my to-read list that I don't re-read books a lot. definitely wanna read some of my favourites again though!