Any Bleeker duffles at outlet or stores on sale?

the large are becoming increasingly hard to find. I got the green one at my outlet about 2 weeks ago for $175. It was only the 3rd large one they had gotten.

the large are becoming increasingly hard to find. I got the green one at my outlet about 2 weeks ago for $175. It was only the 3rd large one they had gotten.

That's about what I was hoping to find one for, but I can't find one with a buy it now that low. I guess I will call my outlet early next week and see if they just happen to have one. :crybaby:

This one is still on sale on the Coach website for $279

11438_bkhkl_a0_front

I saw the dark green and Ink at the outlet (medium size) at 240 plus extra 20% off , which would be $192 + Tax. My DH bought the rose color medium duffle for full price from the coach store.....and after a month or so I went to the outlet and saw the ink color for 192!.I was in pain man !

I saw the dark green and Ink at the outlet (medium size) at 240 plus extra 20% off , which would be $192 + Tax. My DH bought the rose color medium duffle for full price from the coach store.....and after a month or so I went to the outlet and saw the ink color for 192!.I was in pain man !

OUCH!! I would love to find an ink at that price. :drool:

My outlet told me over the phone that they now have green and ink LARGE duffles in all leather. I didn't ask about the price because I was interested in legacy stuff. It's probably a good price though. I hope you find one.

I think I saw some at the Macy's in Philadelphia- this was last Tuesday. I don't think they were on-sale though.

Oh! They did have a patchwork on sale. I think it was discounted to $179.

I eneded up finding one on ebay in Ink. I did get a call this morning from Nordstroms and they have one as well, but I already got the one off ebay. If anyone needs the info, they ship.....it's in Texas