Any black caviar jumbos in stores yet??

lastpurse

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
I was looking to get a black caviar jumbo with silver hardware. Does anyone know, or have seen any, in stores again....or might know when they will receive a shipment? Preferably at Saks.

Everywhere I call, the SA tells me they have been out of stock since before Christmas. Thanks so much!!! :flowers::flowers:

Oh, and one last thing...if you have seen any, how is the leather? Stiff or smooshy?? TIA!!!

I just bought mine with GHW a week ago in NYC, but they had to ship the bag from Hawaii. And I got mine on Wednesday. Try calling the 57th st boutique, they might have stock of the SHW if you ask.

any UPDATE on this? I want to buy it in the store, not a phone order and I live in the SF area! I am too picky to buy a bag over the phone- where I cannot examine it! I want to make sure its perfect, thanks :heart:

Are you still looking for it? My SA has it. Please PM me.

I was looking to get a black caviar jumbo with silver hardware. Does anyone know, or have seen any, in stores again....or might know when they will receive a shipment? Preferably at Saks.

Everywhere I call, the SA tells me they have been out of stock since before Christmas. Thanks so much!!! :flowers::flowers:

Oh, and one last thing...if you have seen any, how is the leather? Stiff or smooshy?? TIA!!!