Any black caviar jumbos in stores yet??

lastpurse

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
I was looking to get a black caviar jumbo with silver hardware. Does anyone know, or have seen any, in stores again....or might know when they will receive a shipment? Preferably at Saks.

Everywhere I call, the SA tells me they have been out of stock since before Christmas. Thanks so much!!! :flowers::flowers:

Oh, and one last thing...if you have seen any, how is the leather? Stiff or smooshy?? TIA!!!

girlofpace

Hopelessly Addicted
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
NYC
I just saw one at BG in NYC...it was the only one so try to call them and see if its still there. I saw it on the 2nd floor Chanel boutique.

kai_415

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Hm, my mom got one a couple of weeks ago at the Chanel store in SF. I didn't think it was rare-- try calling the SF store. PM me if you need SA info.

lastpurse

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
Thanks so much ladies! Habanerita was able to find me one close to home...the last one in the store!!!

xstacyx

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I am waiting for NM to get their shipment! Every time I called the SF boutique, they said they are sold out too

LVilla1

Nov 25, 2008
The Nordstrom in Topanga, CA has been saying that they've been out of caviar jumbos too, and that they don't know when they'll be getting a shipment.

...?

2shai_

GGH Searching
Sep 25, 2008
NYC
I just bought mine with GHW a week ago in NYC, but they had to ship the bag from Hawaii. And I got mine on Wednesday. Try calling the 57th st boutique, they might have stock of the SHW if you ask.

xstacyx

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
any UPDATE on this? I want to buy it in the store, not a phone order and I live in the SF area! I am too picky to buy a bag over the phone- where I cannot examine it! I want to make sure its perfect, thanks :heart:

Oct 31, 2008
Lovely place on earth!
Are you still looking for it? My SA has it. Please PM me.

I was looking to get a black caviar jumbo with silver hardware. Does anyone know, or have seen any, in stores again....or might know when they will receive a shipment? Preferably at Saks.

Everywhere I call, the SA tells me they have been out of stock since before Christmas. Thanks so much!!! :flowers::flowers:

Oh, and one last thing...if you have seen any, how is the leather? Stiff or smooshy?? TIA!!!