any biba left?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i would love to buy the biba in GGmonogram. does anyone know if its available still at ur local store? ill be so happy if i can find one

thanks.

2. if someone can help me find this in return ill give you my revolve coupon $30 off $100 :graucho:

3. there's one online right now in brown monogram guccissima :smile:

4. they should have them at the holts in vancouver but it's not on sale

5. yup, they do have them at holts in vancouver! i just went today!

6. you should start calling every gucci store in the USA tomm morning...some pre sells might not have gone through...

7. I just ordered the small BIBA from sax yesterday in the black monogram! im so excited thats exactly what I wanted! so you should try some SAX i've had MUCH more luck with them than the gucci stores!!

8. The holts in TO have them on sale for $1299. To be clear - (I'm a gucci newb) it's not the horsebit hobo - it's the little one. Brown.

9. I got an off white large leather GG biba on Neiman's on-line sale, it was around $1200. One might pop back on the site

10. ohhhh man i want the white leather one (i got the brown mono one)..

11. Congrats.... I love the white one