Any Belly Dancers Out There???!!!

I loooooooooove belly dancing!!!!! I have some instructional videos lol. I like to incorporate some into my dance moves, but I really need to take a class! I would love to be better at it. It is mesmerizing to watch.

I love belly dancing.

My future mother in law and sisters in law crank the music and bust out our moves in their living room after dinner once in a while (they're from Iran). They've taught me a lot, I love it!!!

I saw the local community college is offering it. I want to sign up. Surely I'll make a fool of myself but it seems like a nice little move to have in your bag of tricks...lol.

I love belly dancing.

My future mother in law and sisters in law crank the music and bust out our moves in their living room after dinner once in a while (they're from Iran). They've taught me a lot, I love it!!!

Aw cute! My mom and I took classes, but I'm still no-good. (And I'm half Persian myself LOL).

Aw cute! My mom and I took classes, but I'm still no-good. (And I'm half Persian myself LOL).

lol, how fun!

I've found my ballet background help a lot, but the one thing I just can't do is shake my hips super fast like they do. They said to keep practicing and it will come but I don't believe them. ;)