Any Bedat fan out there?

I really like the watch and the make, I was looking at around 3 makes (bedat, pp and pan were the 3 I was interested in) when I got my last watch and ended up going for the Patak which so far has been great.

thanks! it's really difficult because I have been trying to build up my collection of watches. I move from shoes to bags onto now jewelries and watches...

I am just not sure if Bedat is considered a timeless piece? I actually need a formal watch since the only formal watch I have is the Franck Muller Color Dreams but it's not really formal afterall with all the colors :P

I understand you, I personally would go for a Patek,before Bedat, but of course I would be happy to get a Bedat. You could perhaps do a poll/post asking people for their views and what watches they have - with pictures. I find those threads really interesting and a chance to see what you like that would help build your collection.

I have a Bedat and like it, but I only bought it because it was 70% off at my local jewelery store. If I had to choose between Patek and Bedat, I would definitely go w/ the Patek.