Any BBag fanatics also crazy about Bal clothes or shoes???

dizzywizzy

BBag OCD Sufferer
O.G.
Sep 29, 2008
Just wondering if anyone who has a bbag addiction carries it onto Bal clothes and shoes???

I know some people who love a brand go the whole nine yards, and was just wondering how many girls on this forum were also crazy for other Bal items.

Myself, I have gained weight, and refuse to buy fat clothes, and already have WAY too many shoes, so that has funded my bbags, LOL :smile:

When I'm back to my ideal weight, it's not really about the brand of clothing for me, but more of the fit and what I like. Whether it's something at Target or something for $200, if I know I love it and will wear it, it's worth it.

Just curious, let me know if you are also crazy into Bal clothes or shoes!!! :biggrin:

For me, bags are pretty much the only thing I will spend that kind of money on. I am not even that familiar with Bal clothes or shoes. I believe that accessories make the outfit, and I do buy nice shoes, but I am more into comfort now than the latest fashion. Classic, comfortable clothes and a nice handbag do it for me!

i own just one cashmere black bal pull-over but bought it during the sales in paris 50% off and still expensive. i also bought a pair of bal red flats 50% off during the sales too.
but i love buying h&m, zara, maje, vanessa bruno, mango clothes more, and i prefer saving my money for bags.

I love Balenciaga clothe collection but the price is too high to wear for few season unless it is something classic style. IMO,Like Balenciaga,the most of the fashion houses have very iconic style every season,so they are not really in Style following year .
I would buy shoes from Balenciaga if the size fits me ( sadly they never fit me ).

I prefer buying clothes from high street stores and some of designers as Delmilano also mentioned it. I like Cacharel, Tsumori Chisato, Elley Kishimoto, Garson, Zucca, knits from sonia! They goes well with my Bal bags better and also I can save up for bags!

I love the aesthetic and avant-garde of Balenciaga clothes and shoes. They're unfortunately too pricy for me most of the time, but I have some odd purchases on classic items such as their jacket, dress and coat. I'm somehow content-ish with bbags right now, LUCKILY!