any batignolles horizontal owners out there?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just wondering if there are any Batignolles Horizontal owners out there?? i never see any while i am out and when i do its usually the Vertical. ive had mine for maybe 6 months now and i am starting to notice some things and i don't know if they are normal because its my first lv bag ever : p well i don't know how to describe my straps but they look like theres dirt on them?? and the leather trim on the top looks a little wrinkled??? i know for sure its real i bought it from the LV store in my home town. just wondering if anyone else has had these problems??

2. yes there are LOTs of BH owners here, myself included. I do not have the wrinkle issues but have seen a lot with the wrinkling. As for the dirt, well, I dont have any on mine but I am very careful with my bags. Maybe post pics if you are concerned you did not do it?

3. k i jus took some pics and ima get on photobucket so i can put em up i got good pics of the wrinkles but the "dirt" appearance wont show up like it looks in person it only shows up next to the stitching... i want to go to the lv store and talk to an sa abt it but ive been to the store closest to me b4 and they are not as friendly as everyone always says sa's at the boutiques usually are and i dont want to get walked over bc they know more than me...

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the handles- the threads look dirty and inbetween each thread theres a little dark and u cant really see the "dirty" ness but the creases on the handles look like its dark or just dirty..

the trimming- just has wrinkles and ive also noticed on the first pick the red/burgundy (w.e color that is : P) is like fading or chipping a little? u can kinda see the strap too where theres a little dirtyness..

5. does your vachetta look like this too : ( ?? should i take it in and politely make a complaint? should i try cleaning it??? any advice is a blessing in my opinion :heart:

6. I also own a Batignolles Horizontal and I love that bag! I don't have any wrinkling, could the discoloration you are seeing on yours be from color transfer from clothing? Have you tried alcohol free baby wipes on the leather?

7. #7 Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    I have a BH also and I haven't noticed either of those changes yet. I hope you can resolve the issue with your bag.:smile:

8. I have the BH also and have had no issues but strangely enough I only noticed the wrinkling yesterday--- but mine is on the straps on the side of the bag. Your bag is a lot newer than mine so it shouldn't have that problem. Definitely bring it to the boutique. Mine is from 2007. Hopefully mine doesn't crack or I might have to bring it in...

9. I also have BH, no wrinkling, but then again, I just used it for 3 weeks. Purchased May this year. I will for sure take note of this issue.

10. Hi can somebody please post a close up pic on how the stitching at the back handle of the strap near the buckle should look like? thanks!

11. ^The wrinkling and dirt on the underside are all normal wear and tear.

12. I have wrinkles on my straps too. I thought it was part of the wear and breaking of the leather. I am also starting to notice the same wrinkles on my Estrela that I've had for two weeks.