Any Banana Republic codes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There's a cute vest I'd like to buy but can't buy it full price!

Do any of you know if there are good coupon codes floating around? Or if there's one coming up?

TIA!!

2. Are you a cardholder? There are coupons for next week for cardholders.

3. thanks!!

4. I have a couple of BR codes up for grabs:

30% off $100 purchase good tonight only (2.23.10) for the After 5 Style event
    25% off $100 purchase between 2/18-2/28

First to PM me gets them

5. Today after 5PM you can get 25% off your purchase of $100 or more (at the store or use code BRAFTER5) You get 30% if you use your BR card!

6. I think the 30% is if you use your banana card..but also if you enter in a one-time use code...like mentioned above

7. Both codes are gone but my hubby said he also got two more. Unfortunately I don't have it on me so I won't be able to get it till tonight.

8. PS....The BRAFTER5 code doesn't work until 5PM today ONLY! :smile:

9. looks like they just sent out another code...but only for cardmemebers

BR30AFTER5

for anything $100 or more!

happy shopping!

10. [​IMG]

*Purchases subject to credit approval. Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise only from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM local standard time on 2/23/2010 in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) at Banana Republic stores; offer valid online from 5:00 PM ET to 11:59 PM ET on 2/23/2010. Offer is good for multiple uses in store and one-time use online. Offer not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores or Edition by Banana Republic. A Banana Republic, Gap or Old Navy credit card must be used as pay type. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only not to Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with Gap Inc. employee discount or any other offers or discounts. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.

**Purchases subject to credit approval. Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise only from 2/18/2010 at 12:01 AM ET through 2/28/2010 at 11:59 PM ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) at Banana Republic stores and online. Offer not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores or Edition by Banana Republic. A Banana Republic, Gap or Old Navy credit card must be used as pay type. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only not to Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Offer is good for multiple uses in store and one-time use online. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with Gap Inc. employee discount or any other offers or discounts. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.

Attached Files:

11. Wow! That's a great deal!!! Even better than the one I saw earlier for 25% Off.

In case anyone needs it, the code for 25% off is: BR25AFTER5

12. here is a 30% off code good today:

DG83KJFCLQKG

13. Code for 25% off, through February 28, 2010 at 11:59 pm ET.
    Thought I was going to use it, but didn't.

Enjoy 25% off when you spend $100 or more on your Banana Republic, Gap, Or Old Navy Card.

BWG14YVQ2V4G

14. Here is another
    BCKC9B34B2GN