Any bags in your closet that hasn't seen light?

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I was just curious and thought I'd ask... I love all my babies, but some of them have not been taken out to play in over a year and is just sitting in my closet bored to death.... Irene, LE Watercolor Aquarelle Speedy, Eden Neo in Argent, Mahina L in Mordore.... how about you guys? I've been using my Petite Mono Bucket:cool:

Wow , over a year..The bags you mentioned are beauties.. No I just started my collection this time last year but I will say my mono speedy & trevi haven't been used in months so I will take mono speedy to work tomorrow. I need to rotate more.. I've been using my Alma for about a two months now...

I don't have as big a collection as you but I rotate my bags pretty well so they all get used. When I first get a bag I sometimes wear it for a week or two straight just because I'm so excited and want to "break it in" but generally I rotate my bags often (change bag every other day or so). To justify the price I paid for them I have to use them regularly or I feel guilty.

My cream CB papillon hasn't seen a light of day in over 6 years! Eventually it became too small for me + its almost in pristine condition & I though I could pass it on to my daughter some day:smile:, also it makes such a unique collector's piece that I can't bring my self to even think about selling it...Another is a Mallory Square in rouge -it's sooo loud that every time I try to wear it it I opt out for EVA or a Sunset B. Again, I can't sell it because It's so beautiful that I will miss it a lot:smile:))

Yes, there are. I want to use them but they seem so out of date and a lot smaller comparing to what I'm used to now. Even though I feel they're out of date, I don't want to sell them even when family/ friends think I should, since it's such a waste sitting there on the shelves!

Definitely guilty of this as well... let's see... I think the only bag I have used in the last month from my LV collection is my white MC Trouville which I used once when the temp hit 80 for the first time. And the only SLG I've used is my Yellow Epi cles which I used every single day.

Everything else is sitting in the closet collecting dust. :P

*Raisehand* I too am guilty... :shucks:

My Brea MM gets to see light through the window when I occasionally pull her out, fill her up and admire her, then put her away and pull something else out to carry for the day because the zip drives me insane and she doesn't quite go with my style right now as much as I thought she would, so I'm hanging onto her until she does.

My Watercolor Papillon gets pulled out and admired sometimes as well - doesn't get carried much because I'm terrified I'll wreck her!