any bag that is simliar to the Reissue?

Apr 20, 2006
I have wanted to get my hands on a Black or grey reissue for ages ! was going to bid for one on Ebay, but my partner is determined that i will get cheated on Ebay! so now, i am just thinking is there any bag that has the similar look of the reissue? i might just as well order one from a Chanel store and save me the headaches of worrying about buying itmes on Ebay :shrugs: Since i am no expert in Chanel bags...:wtf:

I have wanted to get my hands on a Black or grey reissue for ages ! was going to bid for one on Ebay, but my partner is determined that i will get cheated on Ebay! so now, i am just thinking is there any bag that has the similar look of the reissue? i might just as well order one from a Chanel store and save me the headaches of worrying about buying itmes on Ebay :shrugs: Since i am no expert in Chanel bags...:wtf:

They are releasing a black metallic reissue for fall. I would save your money and wait to get one from the boutiques. I suggest getting on a waitlist for it though.:yes:

The diamond shine flap has the same turn lock and patent quilting as say the patent reissue... if you like patent.
It's so pretty IRL... I have the same one pic'd below. The chains are like the classic flap and there is no double flap => MORE SPACE. I can fit my long Gucci Guccissima wallet in it.
This is Jennifer's
attachment.php