any Babybjorn/ Belle baby carrier user?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm debating which one to get....both seems pretty good. I just ordered a sleepywrap also. anyone has any comments on babybjorn/belle baby carrier?

2. We're definitely getting a BabyBjorn, but then again.. that's all that's available here. (In about ten models or so.) :smile:

3. I prefer the Beco Butterfly II and Angelpack LX anyday. They're far more comfortable and versatile.

4. I have the Baby Bjorn and it lasted through six girls. It finally broke a month ago, so I immediately went and bought a new one; it's worth it for sure.

I also have a maya wrap which I love. :heart:

5. I had a Bjorn. I didn't like using it until I had my husband help me adjust the straps/back. Once I did that I loved it.

6. #6 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    are they (Beco & Bjorn) both good for holding my 5 wk old? I'm looking for something with good neck support!!

btw - anything for the belle?? reason I ask is I saw angelina jolie using it...looks good!!! hahaha

7. The baby bjorn was a lifesaver for us. Our oldest daughter would love to be carried around in it! We lived in London at the time and using the tube with a stroller was out of the question. This way she would be nice and snug in the bjorn and we wouldn't have to worry about lugging a heavy stroller up and down the stairs!!! Not to mention how crowded the tube was so that was another reason that we loved the baby bjorn!