Any Avacado Bags Out There?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Does anyone have any avacado bags? I own the small envelope clutch in avacado, and it is soo gorgeous. I've seen it in the boogie and really love it...it's my next favorite color after grape. I'm seriously considering getting one but part of me wants to see the spring 09 colors.

Do you think this is a year round color? I think it is--goes great with dark browns, etc, but also could be a summer color.

Does anyone have an avacado bag? If so, would love to hear what it is and see any pics if possible.

Maybe I'm just temporarily obsessed and will get over it soon!:P

Yes! I just got my first Tano, an Avocado French Nanny, today! It's gorgeous, and a very versatile color. I know I'll be carrying my bag year-round. I know that the French Nanny is not everyone's style, but I like it and in Avocado, well, it just goes perfectly! I'll post pics tomorrow or Saturday!

Maybe I'm just temporarily obsessed and will get over it soon!:P

HA! But me too, I have been obsessing over this color for some reason...I don't understand why..I saw it in the Sex Bomb and the bag just blew me away, I wish I could see real life pics of it. In that style I thought it would take me year round, maybe not in other styles, but in the sex bomb, hell ya!

I am pretty sure an avocado will be my first Tano....I just get so wishy washy!

this is my favorite color, period. I have shirts, shoes, watches, etc in this, so I bought the lawn green French Nanny in July. When I saw the avocado Boogie I nearly wept! The two colors are, to me, just too close to justify having both. Wish I would have known the avocado was coming out, I would have waited! Every time I see that avocado Boogie on the LB site I want to scream!

Wishy washy is a difficult thing to be with the Tano brand lol! There are just SOOOOOOOOOOO many choices and sometimes a very limited amount of items!

Avocado looks gorgeous.... I think lawn works better in my wardrobe though. I can't wait to see pics of it though!

Even as a green lover I couldn't justify having a Lawn and Avocado Boogie. The color is gorgeous though... Avocado is more olive-y. But it's definitely a year round color.

I'm so glad to hear that others love this color, too! It really is quite beautiful. I keep telling myself that having the little clutch is enough to satisfy my love of this color, but then I realize how great my grape boogie is and think, "wow, this would be amazing in avacado, too!"

Somebody lock me up...

HA! But me too, I have been obsessing over this color for some reason...I don't understand why..I saw it in the Sex Bomb and the bag just blew me away, I wish I could see real life pics of it. In that style I thought it would take me year round, maybe not in other styles, but in the sex bomb, hell ya!

I am pretty sure an avocado will be my first Tano....I just get so wishy washy!

I've seen the SB IRL, and I it's a good thing you didn't...you would've handed over credit card right then and there!

I've seen the avocado in real life and it is truly beautiful (of course green is my favorite color). But I did buy a lawn Boogie Bucket and I have a Michael Kors that is the same color as the avocado so I keep trying to restrain myself. I think it looks great with the lighter brown trim.

The avocado Sex Bomb is gorgeous! I gave one to my niece this past Sunday and, let me tell you, that bag was stunning. I'm not fond of most greens (they look unfortunate with my coloring), but even I was tempted to keep that bag!

TejasMama, here you go! Pics of my first Tano, the lovely Avocado French Nanny!

They are:

No flash
Inside lining
Cell pocket
Side leather strap
Natural light
and a comparison pic for size reference

Attachments

• FN1.jpg
    FN1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 69
  • FN3.jpg
    FN3.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 52
  • FN4.jpg
    FN4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 44
  • FN5.jpg
    FN5.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Tano1.jpg
    Tano1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 67
Thanks, guys!

Can someone please help me? If anyone here has an Avocado anything, can you tell me what color the tags on your bag were? Were they Avocado, or the brown of the trim?