Any ATLANTA CL girls? Post here!

indypup

all knotted up
O.G.
Jun 22, 2007
Elfgirl and I have been chatting, and we brought up the possibility of an Atlanta meetup! Who here is from Atlanta, or would be willing to trek to the ATL for some shopping and lunch??

I'm thinking the best time would probably be in the fall... late September to mid October!

Opinions? Ideas? Post it here! :tender:

I am definetly in! This would be great fun......I know Harlow and Julies*Shoes are also in the ATL area!

I can arrange with Saks and Jeffrey for 'special incentives' for a play day!

Authentic, that sounds fabulous! Yay! I'm really excited about meeting some of the local TPFers. :woohoo:

(I think I horrified indy by telling her that my office is across from Perimeter mall, but never get down to Phipps/Lenox at all. :lol:)

I am definetly in! This would be great fun......I know Harlow and Julies*Shoes are also in the ATL area!

I can arrange with Saks and Jeffrey for 'special incentives' for a play day!

My daughter and I went to Saks and Jeffery yesterday (prom shopping) and both were fantastic and the SAs were so nice at both stores! (And I fell in love with the Studio at Jeffery, but that's another story...LOL.)

Jan, I hope you can come!

As for planning, it won't take quite as much as the NYC meetup--mostly just picking a date, I'm guessing? I'm excited! :yahoo:

Yes, just deciding on a date and time.....then everyone agreeing in advance on where lunch/refreshments should happen. Just in case we get separated, there will be a meeting point to regroup at. Once we know a time/date....I will get with my SAs to see if they can make arrangements for us.

We need to figure out which dates would work for everyone... so far, I'm looking at Saturdays in mid to late September and early October:

September 18, 25
October 2, 9

It's far enough in advance that those dates will be fine for me!