Any ATLANTA CL girls? Post here!

Sam, that would be amazing!!

I guess we'll start a more private FB page when it gets closer and plans firmer, but what appeals to everyone for lunch? I kicked around the idea of the Grape to authentic via PM.

You are always welcome to fly in for an event but I would think if you are going to do so, a signing with Msr. Louboutin would be the best way to go! It is lots of fun.....I flew into VA when he was at Tysons Corner NM and many other ladies came in just for the weekend. It was such an amazing experience to meet with Msr. Louboutin but enhanced a million times by all of the enthusiam from the ladies from the forum gathering together for shopping & lunch!!

I do not think any announcements have been made regarding fall signings so you never know where he will be. I know in 2008, Jeffery Atlanta had him in store for a signing. They are trying to make arrangements to get him back in, according to my SA. But no word yet.

Hello TPF Peaches!

I'm also in Atlanta, but was afraid to post in here since I haven't bought a pair of CL's yet LOL! But the urge is killing me so before this week is up I WILL have a pair of my own! I can't take it anymore! :P

You ladies (and gentlemen) rock!

:yahoo: