Any Apple or Macbook owners?

Glad you resurrected this thread Amanda. I just picked up a family license version of Leopard and am about to boot it up for the first time. Very excited!

Vlad: I am running Leopard right now!!! Hd a couple minor minor glitches (quick look Icon not where it was supposed to be...and keychain access needed to be reset for my Apple Mail). But so far am LOVING it!!! I LOVE the spaces...so great...I have my work set in one space and surfing in another space!!
LOVE the quick look feature....it is awesome not to have to open an entire document just to find one little thing I needed! LOVE IT!!!

The equivalent for Windows Media would be either iTunes or QuickTime!

Thanks Twiggers for the info! Now maybe I can preview songs like I did with Media Player. I tried to preview the new Britney Spears CD at MTV Leak and it wouldn't work. I will try again. I am not used to the Mac environment yet, but I have a feeling I will be real soon.

The upgrade from Tiger was seamless, took about 30-40 minutes to complete. No glitches thus far, I love the spaces and the slick file preview function. Makes it a lot easier navigating through images and folders slammed with files, it even shows Word file and PDF file contents in the preview.

From testing it all night, it hasn't broken down on me and the speed also seems to have been improved from its predecessors.

That's great Vlad!!! I haven't had any problems either.....the only thing I have yet to try is printing with a printer I had previously installed. Otherwise, no compatability issues at all!!!
I'm still raving about spaces....this is seriously the best thing in the world! I always hated clutter on my dock (sometimes having multiple Safari windows open, plus iPhoto, plus word/powerpoint stuff)....now I just have spaces! LOVE it!

I bought an iBook a few years ago not even knowing how to use a Mac & I fell in love! I can't look back especially since all the conversions have been so simple.

I will never buy a PC for myself again because I love Apple so much!

I JUST bought a Macbook 2.4Ghz laptop in white today. I've been using PC's all my life. I can't imagine not having a Macbook now. I just picked up everything really quickly, and I love it so far! It's so pretty too, and everything loads so much faster than on my old desktop PC.

I have about a 7 year old HP desktop that's giving me windows internal system errors and failure signs so I think its time to get a new computer. I run a powerbook G4 at work and am definitely going to get a macbook for home! I'm so excited to go pick her out! And I'm also going to try and bring in my desktop for the files to be put onto my macbook (itunes, some photos, etc).

Does anyone have a Mac and has NOT upgraded to Leopard yet? I have a Macbook that I bought last June and I absolutely love it. But for some reason I am hesitant to upgrade to the Leopard OS. I really like Tiger and I've heard some negatives about the upgrading process.