Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

I've been following Anya bags for almost 7 years. I fell in love with the bespoke bags when I saw one at Liberty in London I think. Does anyone have a Bespoke bag and if so can you post one? Does it get softer as you carry it? Do you think it's worth the price?

Hello Anya Hindmarch fans. I was thinking of asking DH for a black bespoke Ebury for my 40th birthday & had just had a look at the AH website. I was a bit shocked that the large Ebury is now £1900 as I'm sure the last time I looked the bag was about £950. Has there been a huge price increase for the Ebury? Or am I loosing my marbles lol.

I used to really love this brand a few years ago, especially the Cooper bag (the shoulder bag with the gold bottom part). They had gorgeous silver & gold make up bags & amazing clutches. I have a little silver card case that I always use. Not really loving much of their stuff at the moment. I would like to visit the bespoke shop. Has anyone been?

Hello Anya Hindmarch fans. I was thinking of asking DH for a black bespoke Ebury for my 40th birthday & had just had a look at the AH website. I was a bit shocked that the large Ebury is now £1900 as I'm sure the last time I looked the bag was about £950. Has there been a huge price increase for the Ebury? Or am I loosing my marbles lol.

They have increased significantly. The US price for small calf went from $1,650.00 to $3,300.00. The croc went from $8,000.00 to $20,000.00. I really want one of the Ebury travel totes.

I used to really love this brand a few years ago, especially the Cooper bag (the shoulder bag with the gold bottom part). They had gorgeous silver & gold make up bags & amazing clutches. I have a little silver card case that I always use. Not really loving much of their stuff at the moment. I would like to visit the bespoke shop. Has anyone been?

I too loved these bags a few years ago. While the newer bags' fabric linings make for lighter bags, I miss the lovely suede linings. And the newer bags are mostly made in China, not England.

I visited the Bespoke Shop for the first time in late August. It was lovely to see all of the items in person, but they are all of the same things as on the Bespoke online. The Butter Leather items are so nice.

I see you are "Near London" - I was fortunate enough to also visit the Bicester outlet in August. The prices were very good, I purchased a wool coat for half off. I held back from buying a bag, because I knew I was going to buy a Miu Miu later that trip. Anyway, if you haven't been to the outlet, I would recommend that over the Bespoke shop.

Thanks for the info morejunkny, sounds like you got a lovely bargain with your coat. I've asked DH to take me to Bicester as we've never been. I knew it was dangerous looking at the website, I'm now obsessing over the beautiful clutches lol.

After lemming for many years, I finally ordered a large, crocodile Bespoke Ebury in May. I ordered the Petrol Blue. I'm happy that I did-- the prices have almost tripled since then! I couldn't believe my eyes when I went to the AH website. I should receive the bag next week. I'll post pics.

I love Anya! I have the off-white Carker in pigskin. But I do admit it is very big and heavy and I don't carry often. But still love her! Beautiful craftsmanship. So sad to hear that they are now made in China!

I love her bags, but they're way out of my price range right now! I stumbled upon these cute printed canvas bags on bloomingdales.com the other day, so I'm going to wait for the next sale to get one.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my bag. Apparently it has to spend some quality time being vetted in U.S. Customs and with the Fish & Wildlife department. In the meantime, the AH shop manager sent me a lovely little gift--a pouch inscribed "pens & pencils."