Any Annie Faivre for Spring 2008?

I read that there is at least one, possibly two new AF designs. At least one DEFINITELY

all i know is that it's busy ;) I have seen no visuals

Regarding when the spring scarves arrives, some years it has arrived as early as around Thanksgiving. Some years as late as Feb

all i know is that it's busy ;) I have seen no visuals

Regarding when the spring scarves arrives, some years it has arrived as early as around Thanksgiving. Some years as late as Feb

Well, I'm told the theme for Spring '08 is India and all the Indian themed scarves Hermes has issued previously have been quite "busy". Could it be one of those?

Or, if there is a reissue of her Rencontre Oceane, well, that's a "busy" one too.

The suspense is killing me!!!

Well, I'm told the theme for Spring '08 is India and all the Indian themed scarves Hermes has issued previously have been quite "busy". Could it be one of those?
well I was talking specifically about the new designs for 2008 but you are right, pretty much all the Indian designs are "busy"

I read that one of the new ones look like "Torana" . . . .which is an Anne Faivre design so this may be the AF I am thinking of. I heard that another looks like "Legends de Arbre" which is, again, another AF design.

I'm told that the new season's scarf collection is 'strong' meaning strong in colour and strong in design content. As I haven't been struck with the demon commanding me to buy a scarf for the last two seasons I can see next season bankrupting me but I would not expect the spring season scarves to hit the stores in the UK until February when all us Brits yearn for spring.