any advice -please!! (refering to cambons)

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
I just recently purchased the pink pochette cambon purse,( cambon is a favorite of mine)and i loveee pink but recently saw a black medium tote but its about 1,800 do you think its worth getting it? I know black matches with mostly everything, but will the medium size be enough to fit my daily accessories? i dont really want large cuz it looks big and im very petite. The thing is i would have to sell the pink pochette if i did get the black tote,, i dont know what to do?:crybaby:

Well the black tote is new with tags..

But certainly not from a store, right, since stores no longer carry Cambons? Even with tags, it's still second-hand, if not used. I wouldn't pay $1,800 for it but as I said if YOU love that line, do get it if you are sure it is authentic, etc. Check ebay for price comparisons because that sounds a little high to me. I'm not an expert on the Cambon line, however.

The large Cambon tote (black with black patent is all that is left in the tote variety in stores if I recall) was just increased to $1950 from $1695. I personally feel the medium size is small, (and the small is petite, like a doll bag). I have the large in beige and it is more medium/large than true large.

actually Cambons are still being produced and sold in stores:yes:
$1800 is way too much for a medium though, that's about what a large retails for. medium is pretty small.

actually Cambons are still being produced and sold in stores:yes:
$1800 is way too much for a medium though, that's about what a large retails for. medium is pretty small.

Gah! Really? I have never seen one in the Michigan Ave. boutique. Hmm. I thought for sure they had discontinued the line! I stand corrected.

Sinny1, as I said via PM, call Megan Bundi at the Michigan Avenue boutique. She is so sweet and will take care of you.