Any advice between: Speedy 35 or a preloved Deauville????

I don't own either but just my own thoughts are the Deauville is a much nicer style over a Speedy. I love that style and of course the structure (no sagging). Speedy 35 is very much casual and a throw in and go type of bag, whereas the Deauville is more classy and formal. Depends though of course on what condition the preloved Deauville is in. The Deauville is much more expensive than the Speedy 35 - say if you can get a great deal on the Deauville I would say go for it. Speedy 35 is reasonably priced and available anytime.

Deauville will look a bit dated as a handbag, IMO. It is fine for luggage. The Speedy 35 is very popular now and it is a classic too for daily use as handbag / satchel.

But I should ask what is your wardrobe style like? If you have a feminine tailored style, the Deauville might work. The Speedy is definitely more casual, still elegant.

I own the Speedy, but not the Deauville. I think the Deauville is more structured, so there's less flexibility in the bag. I like the flexibility/give in the Speedy, so that's where my vote goes. Good luck choosing!

I own a Deauville. Although I like this purse a lot, it's a bit bulky and heavy when I put my things inside of it. I use the Deauville with a strap also. However, I don't use the Deauville that often.

I have a Speedy 30 but now I think it's too small and would prefer to buy a Speedy 35.

Between the two choices, I would recommend going for a Speedy 35!

Thanks guys!!! I am leaning towards Speedy 35 in damier.......... and also would love the Mono Speedy 40 for travel....... yes i think the deauville is too structured and can be "stiff". i'm very casual wtih my clothes..... jeans tshirt . thx for your time!

I own the Deauville in Mono and Damier Ebene, and I find it to be a great every day bag. I like the fact that I don't need a purse organizer when I'm using it because the pockets and straps are already built in! That being said, I'm looking at getting a Mon Monogram Speedy 35, too. Though I have other Speedy bags, I don't have a mono 35 in my collection, and I want to have that style as well. GL deciding!