Any additional info on this Coach Bag would be appreciated :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. New to Forums, please redirect me if this is not the correct section, Thank you !
    I picked up this bag at an estate sale. Folks in a Coach Bag group on ebay helped me gather info:
    Bonnie's Legacy Small Zip Satchel
    Creed Patch info: KOP-9421 ; Made in Costa Rica; "O" after letter K indicates it was made in 2000
    Black Leather with brown interior, ribbed sateen ?
    Anything else I need to know ? My intention is to sell this one, I don't need it :smile: But I want to be as informed as possible and be able to authenticate it and pass on what I learn. Thank you for your help !
    coach6.jpg coach4.jpg coach5.jpg coach9.jpg coach7.jpg

2. No info on this one ?

3. If you are looking to find out if it is authentic, you should have posted in the Authenticate This Coach section. Lots of very knowledgeable people there! :smile: If you just want info about the bag, post in the ID This Coach section. :smile:

4. Thanks for your help~ I'll see if I can get it into the right spot :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice