Any 5'4" members with a Neverfull MM/GM?

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
5'4" with a Nevefull MM/GM?! If so, would you mind taking pics of you wearing your bag so I can see how it looks? I'm set on getting a Neverfull but can't decide between MM or GM and I don't have time to go try it on at the store so I was planning to order it from eLux. Hope to see some pics soon, TIA!! :flowers:

I'm 5'3" and while I don't own a neverfull, I tried one on at the store and the GM is huuuge. I like big bags though but I can see how it can be overwhelming. I thought the MM was a good size and it's pretty spacious too.

I'm 5' 4" 90 lbs and I have Neverfull PM and MM (the LV Hands Murakami MOCA ones). The GM is way too big and look awkward. My friend said that I could swim in the GM. But MM and PM look great.:girlsigh:

hope this helps! perfect bag for school! btw this is the mm.

Attachments

• 720_1.jpg
    720_1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,522
  • 720_2.jpg
    720_2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,562
  • neverfull2.jpg
    neverfull2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,581
  • neverfull1.jpg
    neverfull1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,830
Hi!
I'm 5'7, and just got the MM earlier this week. I went to LV and tried on the MM and GM, and even though I LoVe big bags, I found the GM to be way too big, even for my substantial 5'7 frame, so the MM would probably be better for you. I absolutely love my MM - its my new favorite LV! Hope you will enjoy yours!!