Any 5'4 Day owners?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If so, can you please post a modeling pic with your bag? I'm currently trying to get my first Balenciaga bag and have fallen in love with the Day bag but it looks really big. I'm a big bag kinda gal but at the same time, I don't want it to look too big. I hope I'm making sense.

Anyway, TIA if anyone posts modeling pics! :smile:

2. I believe i am 5'5... This style is amazing... and it doesnt look big because it adapts to your body when you wear it ... Have u checked the Day club in the reference section?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and crap final pic

[​IMG]

3. I'm 5'4 but have no pictures. I can say it is the perfect size bag. Not too big at all. When I return from vacation I will post photos.

4. I'm 5'2" .. the day is a great no-fuss, on the go type of bBag ;)

[​IMG]

5. I am only 4'11 and I love my day. Because it's north/south, it doesn' seem to big at all for me like some of the other styles do. You'll be fine.

6. Not only is it a great size for almost anyone.....I think it makes you look thinner, because of its N/S orientation! I'm just under 5'6" and it is more flattering than any of my other bags. :noworry:

7. Totally agree with all you say. I am 5'5" approx.

I refuse to take a photo because I am wearing my hideous painting and decorating T-shirt and leggings and haven't put my face on.

So sorry!

8. I'm 5'4" (actually slightly shorter) and you'll find lots of my Day modeling shots on the modeling thread. The Day is my favorite style.

9. i'm 5"4, the day's a great style, this one left me last week, enroute to canada as we speak

[​IMG]

10. Wow, thanks for all the replies ladies!

The pictures were all very helpful and Decophile, I'm going to check out your pictures now.

Thanks again everyone! :smile:

11. i'm 5' 3.5" and it suits me! Its by far my fav style of B'bag! I'll have a look for a photo...

12. Oh you will love it! I'm about 5'5" and it is perfect on me! It is really perfect on everybody because of the shape of it and the slouchiness.

13. I'm 5'4" and as said above, it is a great bag. It is also light which is a big plus for a bag that holds so much. It is one of my favorites. I have had three but am down to one at the moment just because I have a hard time deciding on color, not style. I highly recommend the Day because it fits on the shoulder so well and because it is light. Sorry - no modelling pics, but I hope this helps.

14. I'm also 5ft4 and find the Day absolutely perfect for me. It's such an easy bag to carry.