Any 5'4 Day owners?

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
If so, can you please post a modeling pic with your bag? I'm currently trying to get my first Balenciaga bag and have fallen in love with the Day bag but it looks really big. I'm a big bag kinda gal but at the same time, I don't want it to look too big. I hope I'm making sense.

Anyway, TIA if anyone posts modeling pics! :smile:

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
I believe i am 5'5... This style is amazing... and it doesnt look big because it adapts to your body when you wear it ... Have u checked the Day club in the reference section?

and crap final pic

jillo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
I am only 4'11 and I love my day. Because it's north/south, it doesn' seem to big at all for me like some of the other styles do. You'll be fine.

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Not only is it a great size for almost anyone.....I think it makes you look thinner, because of its N/S orientation! I'm just under 5'6" and it is more flattering than any of my other bags. :noworry:

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Not only is it a great size for almost anyone.....I think it makes you look thinner, because of its N/S orientation! I'm just under 5'6" and it is more flattering than any of my other bags. :noworry:
Totally agree with all you say. I am 5'5" approx.

I refuse to take a photo because I am wearing my hideous painting and decorating T-shirt and leggings and haven't put my face on.

So sorry!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Denver, Colorado
I'm 5'4" (actually slightly shorter) and you'll find lots of my Day modeling shots on the modeling thread. The Day is my favorite style.

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
Wow, thanks for all the replies ladies!

The pictures were all very helpful and Decophile, I'm going to check out your pictures now.

Thanks again everyone! :smile:

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I'm 5'4" and as said above, it is a great bag. It is also light which is a big plus for a bag that holds so much. It is one of my favorites. I have had three but am down to one at the moment just because I have a hard time deciding on color, not style. I highly recommend the Day because it fits on the shoulder so well and because it is light. Sorry - no modelling pics, but I hope this helps.