Antracite GH Day arrived, tell me what u think...

attachment.php

It's soooo awesome! The leather and the color are scrumptious!!!!

Anthracite does have a lot of blue to it with grey understones. I have an anthracite twiggy myself and love it to death!

This GH Day is gorgeous. It's very hip and rock n roll. Enjoy this beautiful bag, you'll get so much use out of it. The nice thing about anthracite color is that it's not black, but a great black substitute that's great for warm seasons as well. THe color is stress free, you never have to worry about getting it dirty!:P

I'll definately take a pic modeling today. My husband really liked this bag and he usually conplains about all my bag purchases. The size is really nice, bigger than the city. One of favorite things is the interior pocket is larger than the city. I had gotten a RH day and returned it. I like the large hardware better on this style because of the bag's larger size. Its great, I'm going to wear her out today!

I was uncertain about this color, too, when I first got it. It's so different and I thought it was too close to black to justify keeping. Now it is my favorite bag color. It is also my husband's favorite. I was going to return it, and he wouldn't let me. Glad he didn't. Enjoy your new day. Love it with the GH! :heart:

the leather on your day is luscious and scrumptious...i wasn't sure about the color either, but i love it! congrats, the GH anthraday is gorgeous!

omg!! i love it :drool:

does that mean that balNY has anthracite days now? i was on the waitlist for one...but i didn't get a call.. anyone know if their open sunday?

The only thing better than that gorgeous bag is how it looks on you!! Love it with the neutral colors. Awesome choice!!!!!

I have the GH AnthraCity and you've given me some good outfit ideas. :yes: :yahoo: