Antony with or without front pocket?

samina

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
Hello,

I can't decide wether to get the choco Antony with the front pocket from Mulberry direct or to get it without the pocket from the Outlet...Which looks best?

Personally I like the front pocket. Not that's it's particularly big or useful i just think it's a nice feature. Handy for putting a train or parking ticket in!!!

I like the front pocket, it looks nice and is big enough for cards and tickets. That said, the outlet price is tempting - and another reason to buy an outlet Anthony would be to get one of the colours you can't get in the regular shops. I would love a black or choco Anthony with front pocket, and then perhaps one in stone from the outlets as a summer messenger...

Aesthetically I prefer how an Antony looks with a pocket but I purchased one from the outlet without the pocket. I know if I bought it from the website and paid full price for it I would be worry about it becoming bashed when the whole point of me buying that particular style was for it to be a bit of a workhorse bag for when I'm out and about with my niece. I need it to be able to take some hammering without me being overly concerned how it's being treated.