Antony with or without front pocket?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I can't decide wether to get the choco Antony with the front pocket from Mulberry direct or to get it without the pocket from the Outlet...Which looks best?

2. Personally I like the front pocket. Not that's it's particularly big or useful i just think it's a nice feature. Handy for putting a train or parking ticket in!!!

3. i too prefer the one with the pocket. it looks a bit bare without the pocket.

4. Me too. I got a Chocolate Antony from Mulberry.com as I prefer the look of the front pocket.

The ones at Bicester only seemed to be the Oak colour - not chocolate.

5. front pocket.

6. I have one of both and would definitely prefer the one with the pocket. In fact I am about to give my pocketless one away to my mum in law as I don't use it at all

7. Without for me, mainly because the front pocket would be an extra £60 pounds!

8. I like the front pocket, it looks nice and is big enough for cards and tickets. That said, the outlet price is tempting - and another reason to buy an outlet Anthony would be to get one of the colours you can't get in the regular shops. I would love a black or choco Anthony with front pocket, and then perhaps one in stone from the outlets as a summer messenger...

9. Aesthetically I prefer how an Antony looks with a pocket but I purchased one from the outlet without the pocket. I know if I bought it from the website and paid full price for it I would be worry about it becoming bashed when the whole point of me buying that particular style was for it to be a bit of a workhorse bag for when I'm out and about with my niece. I need it to be able to take some hammering without me being overly concerned how it's being treated.