ANTM Tyra and Salieha's Long History?????

Honestly- I finally saw the last show and Chantel walked down the runway like she as a pole stuck up her a:censor:s.

Now- I am NOT a fan of Saleshia either. I actually liked Jenah. Even Heather, but the top two and Bianca all annoyed the hell out of me.

I think Saleshia is cute as a commercial model, i honestly don't think she will success in the high fashion world.

I don't think any of the previous ANTM winners have been doing any high fashion modelling. The closest one has been Nicole who modelled for Stella McCartney.

The CW said in a statement that Stowers did disclose her participation in the Wendy's spot, and "after reviewing the commercial, it was determined that her appearance did not amount to "modeling" experience, and therefore did not exclude her from participating in the show."

and the most successful ANTM alum has been mollie sue from cycle 6. unless you include danielle (dani) from cycle 6 who is the only ANTM winner to have her CG contract renewed

Lol as much as I love ANTM I don't think it's a very serious show, in respect to the models actually becoming successful in high fashion. I mean the challenges they do are just rediculous... and the commercials are crap. Even the final fashion show was very disappointing this year - I mean Tyra and the Judges were the only audience???

I do think Tyra's got Seventeen magazine on a string, though, because flipping through a issue at the groceries I saw at least 4 or 5 ads featuring ANTM vets - even Jade! :nuts:

Top Model "Crying Foul" Over Saleisha's Win

And surprisingly, the Top Model doing so isn't runner-up Chantal but Cycle 1 victor Adrianne Curry, the Playboy covergirl and black sheep of Tyra Banks' catwalking contest. On her MySpace blog, Mrs. Peter Brady suggests that "not only has [Saleisha] modeled before (Wendy's commercials, Tyra Banks Show runway model) but... she also had a personal relationship with Tyra from being in her T-Zone camp. According to my contract with Top Model, all of these things would keep you from even coming on the show, let alone win it.

"I agree with the majority in saying that this is not fair," Curry continues, adding, "I didn't think that they chose the girl who could actually model... but then I remembered that they are nine seasons into this show and have yet to be successful in making a real Top Model." Meow!

Though Curry goes on to say that "if I had been one of the other contestants, I would be crying foul everywhere I went," she is confident that Miss Tyra "will do the right thing in this situation. Heck, maybe after she is done righting this wrong, she could hint at the agency she placed me in to pay me for the work I did and won through her show? Been trying to get that check since 2003." — Ben Katner

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...days-News/Model-Quotcrying-Foulquot/800029892

Adriane jsut commented on this to get her mug outt here. That chick should have won America's next Famewhore. if Elyse would have won that cycle this show would have taken a differet turn

I didn't know this!!!^^^^^^^^^^^
Nicole has been successful too..

What about caridee? i've loved her, she was the only winner i agree with:heart:

i don't like Saliesha at all, if i'd have to pick one from the fin 3 i'd choose jenah, but my fav from the cycle 9 was Lisa!

Anyway i've seen around on the web that cycle 10 is going to start in a couple of months:yahoo:

I was watching the reruns on MTV and I must conclude that I dont really like that Saleisha girl [her name is ugly as well] very arrogant and childish.

I think she should be stripped of her title. I thought the show called on models with NO previous experience. Sal already had her foot in the door for modeling and commercials. not fair to the others who really didnt have that boost.

very lame Tyra. If Sal was so talented then she really didnt need ANTM right? cause she could just have done it by herself. Using the show as a come up is pretty lame

I have seen Danielle in Cover girl commercials, Yohanna and Naima in a commerical for makeup, and runners up in commercials and fashion ads.

never seen the rest of them

I was watching the reruns on MTV and I must conclude that I dont really like that Saleisha girl [her name is ugly as well] very arrogant and childish.

I think she should be stripped of her title. I thought the show called on models with NO previous experience. Sal already had her foot in the door for modeling and commercials. not fair to the others who really didnt have that boost.

very lame Tyra. If Sal was so talented then she really didnt need ANTM right? cause she could just have done it by herself. Using the show as a come up is pretty lame
:tdown: Bad Tyrant. I watched the reruns tooo and it was like the wench knew she was winning. In the first episode she tells Chantal "lets be in the final two together.".

The eligibility requirements of ANTM state that contestants must not have featured in national advertising campaign or commercial in the past five years. Now I'm pretty sure the Wendy's ad was nationwide but was Saleisha's part big enough ? Was Tyra just hoping nobody would notice ? You decide (not that it matters because Tyra's decision is the only one that counts).

One wonders why Twiggy left due to "scheduling conflicts". As far as I know Twiggy's full time job IS this show, so is there something more ? Maybe they had a disagreement this season on who should win ANTM ?

Should they rename this show TNTM ? Because that's basically what it is.

Twiggy is one of 5 fronting Marks and Spencers (UK Department Store) she has been for the last couple of years now. The reports in the UK was she left ANTM due to her commitments to M&S.