ANTM: Twiggy’s Out, Paulina’s In

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
November 27, 2007

It’s like elimination night on America’s Next Top Model: Paulina Porizkova, the Czech-born supermodel, will replace current model judge Twiggy in the upcoming 10th cycle of The CW show.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the iconic ’60s model, who joined the show in cycle 5, is leaving because of scheduling conflicts.
“Having an icon like Twiggy lend us her considerable expertise has elevated our show to a whole new level,” executive producer Ken Mok said. “We wish her well in her endeavors and hope to collaborate with her in future cycles of ANTM as well as other projects.”
Meanwhile, Porizkova, who began modeling at age 15 and has graced the covers of dozens of magazines (including Sports Illustrated), is no stranger to the industry—or to the harsh world of reality TV competition. She had the dubious honor of being the first contestant eliminated from the fourth season of Dancing with the Stars.
Aaron Parsley

(http://peoplefalltv.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/antm-twiggys-out-paulinas-in/)

Oh, I like that they are having someone new. I remember her at the top as the face of Estee Lauder, then marrying the guy from "The Cars". She's still beautiful too. Not that I have anything against Twiggy

I def agree a switch up was in order, but I hope this new woman stirs things up a bit more. Janice was SO over the top and Twiggy was so demure.

Who do you think should have replaced Twiggy???