ANTM - Regular size models 3/10/10

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Don't know if anyone is watching, but the new season just started (not plus sizes) and the fighting and drama has already started. She did the makeovers before they even got to the house.

Looks wise I like the girls they picked, nice that they did makeovers right away too. I think they could have thinned out Raina's eyebrows a little bit or lightened them, something. Hers are sooo thick/dark it's all I focus on when they show her.

I never understood why the other girls would give someone crap for crying about getting their hair cut.

There is a big difference between, "This is horrible! I hate it!" and "This is so different from what I'm used to."

for once i didn't think anyone had a HORRIBLE hairstyle. except for maybe the girl that got one side of her head shaved. i'm undecided about that one.

although what was the deal with giving the girl a pony-tail. huh???? i could understand why she was a little irritated with it. she can't do anything with it now except put that pony tail on because they chopped the rest of it.

Looks wise I like the girls they picked, nice that they did makeovers right away too. I think they could have thinned out Raina's eyebrows a little bit or lightened them, something. Hers are sooo thick/dark it's all I focus on when they show her.
I was also surprised they didn't do something with Raina's eyebrows. They look like two caterpillers on her face and it distracts from the rest of her look.

for once i didn't think anyone had a HORRIBLE hairstyle. except for maybe the girl that got one side of her head shaved. i'm undecided about that one.

although what was the deal with giving the girl a pony-tail. huh???? i could understand why she was a little irritated with it. she can't do anything with it now except put that pony tail on because they chopped the rest of it.
It wasn't a huge change for her (from what she said) because she wears her hair like that, anyway, but to say she hated it was a bit much. However, it's certainly not the first time the phrase "I hate my hair" has been said on ANTM! (Cassandra C5)

I was also surprised they didn't do something with Raina's eyebrows. They look like two caterpillers on her face and it distracts from the rest of her look.

well i guess they match a little more since they dyed her hair. but i agree they could've been thinned out a tiny bit. she has a gorgeous face and they make her face look so heavy.