Antique Glace

Indiana - well what a gorgeous Ledbury! Ive never heard of black AG Ledburys so you have a rare little cutie there and .................I am drooling over that gorgeous bronze hardware.:love:

Thanks Teddies! Yes, a card came with mine too, and it doesn't mention spraying. But I think maybe Mulberry changed their mind (like they did with Lightweight Antiqued) and started recommending spraying willy-nilly, so to speak...!

Interesting, I had no idea that Mulberry had changed tack on their care labels. Do we think a lighter spray of collonil for AG and more coats for NVT/Darwin? (You see girls, I am trying to prepare my bags for coming out of their dustbags)

The plot thickens re. care of AG...

I emailed Mulberry about it, and Kate has just replied: "As the antique glace is a highly glossed finish then we do not recommend the collonil as it will tend to smear the surface."

Glad I only gave her a light spray!

I have only just found your thread I have looked and missed it for the last couple of days lovely bag with a super shine, glad you did not go mad with the collonil! It makes you high as a kite! Congratulations on your purchase. I would love to see this finish irl.