antigua pm?

1. Can this be possibly placed over the shoulder or is there no hope?:shrugs:

2. dont believe so (unless you're tiny) I think you need to get the mm.

3. here is a pic with the handles up, they look short
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

4. i saw the pic and it does look tiny!!! I'm really hoping I can shove my arm into it though. LOL! If anyone has succeeded, I'd like to know! Thanks BagFetish!!!

5. I'll like to say yes but no:crybaby: it's really cute.

6. I've had it over my shoulder but I have really skinny arms, not that that's a great thing, but.......I can get my speedy handles on my shoulder, can't exactly carry it that way, but.....

7. I tried on this bag and it was a bit uncomfortable to carry on the shoulder.

If you are able to carry it over your shoulder, go for it!

8. yeah thats almost like a kid's bag or something:shame:

9. no...unless you're tiny, but really, the MM is to be held on the shoulder.

10. Yes, I think the PM on the shoulder would be for someone very petite! I've seen a petite woman with the MM on her shoulder and it was incredibly fabulous on her.

11. ME TOO! I saw a girl with a white one and I was like...WHOA! never thought the antigua could be so HOT! Almost like a white suhali from far away (okie, i'm exagerating), but ever since, I've become more friendly toward Antiguas (before I hated them with passion)!

12. my cousin has it in white..she can fit it on her shoulder..then again shes extremely petit...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice