Antigua MM

:heart::heart:i love it...it's the perfect size for an everyday bag. it has the cell pocket and another larger pocket, and a d-ring, which i use all the time.

if you need to carry folders/etc with you at all times, the GM would be better. however, if you're looking for a bag that will hold the essentials while fitting on your shoulder, this is it.

ant3.jpg

antpock.jpg

antk.jpg

blackbutterfly, that bag is gorgeous! :smile: I love how you had your initials stamped onto the luggage tag. I wonder what bag I could do that with. How much was that, if you don't mind me asking?

CRISTINA:

They did the hotstamping for free...you can choose 1, 2, or 3 letters and from different colors. I chose the large 'K' in gold because the bag is gold, so it matched, lol. They usually take 3-5 days to stamp, but our store is in Saks and was so empty when I got it, that he did it right then. I don't think the luggage tags are that expensive. You can buy a luggage tag and hotstamp it and attach it to your cabas or speedy!

ILuvLV:

The material does not feel cheap at all. In fact, it's a rather thick bag. I have never felt like it was too heavy that it would rip or tear. I totally recommend this bag. If I didn't want a Chelsea, I'd get a GM and use it for school, that's how strong and sturdy this bag is.

blackbutterfly said:
CRISTINA:

They did the hotstamping for free...you can choose 1, 2, or 3 letters and from different colors. I chose the large 'K' in gold because the bag is gold, so it matched, lol. They usually take 3-5 days to stamp, but our store is in Saks and was so empty when I got it, that he did it right then. I don't think the luggage tags are that expensive. You can buy a luggage tag and hotstamp it and attach it to your cabas or speedy!

Thanks! I'd love to get a luggage tag for my Cabas Piano and heatstamp it with my initials, I think it would be a nice way to personalize it. Your Cabas looks gorgeous, I love that blue :heart:

blackbutterfly Thank you so much for the pictures! Your bag is beautiful!! I def want one! Now I must decide what color, the blue like yours or the pink? I also would like to get mine heatstamped too. If I buy the antigua from elux can I bring it into an LV store to have it heatstamped? thanks again you guys have been very helpful!

vuittonlover715 said:
blackbutterfly Thank you so much for the pictures! Your bag is beautiful!! I def want one! Now I must decide what color, the blue like yours or the pink? I also would like to get mine heatstamped too. If I buy the antigua from elux can I bring it into an LV store to have it heatstamped? thanks again you guys have been very helpful!

i saw a pink PM today and the pink is just too bright for me. i love the blue--i want to get a matching plate before the price goes up...i wanted brown but Elux is out of the brown PM plate.

you can get anything hotstamped at LV as long as it's authentic!!

I had the GM but returned it for an MM. It was just way too big. The MM makes a perfect tote to take magazines/papers to work with me.

Rosecabasandcles.jpg