Antigua Line - Which do you prefer??

1. I'm thinking that with my credit - perhaps I'll get one of these - thoughts?

antigua1.jpg antigua2.jpg
  2. [​IMG]

3. I don't really like this line much...although I have seen the first bag irl and it's not bad at all. The lady was using it as a beach bag. Same color and all. In this style, I prefer the red/violet combination.GL with your choice :smile:

4. Ms. Bag - which picture did you post - all I see is a red "x"!

5. i prefer the Cabas. you may be able to fit more things in it than the Besace :yes:, plus it's more feminine:cutesy:. but how about this color:

[​IMG]

6. besace or carryall I love them both

7. Oooh! I like the 2nd one! :heart:
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG] Hope this works.

9. yes it did - thanks so much!! I'm leaning towards that one as well. I'll go to the store on Monday and be back with pics!

10. i have the other one the pm or gm or whatever its called. but i have the small size. and i have the red violet combination and i have to tell you its such a cute bag.. i love it. i think its just sweet without being to much if that makes sense..

11. Awesome, Will you be getitng this color combo ?
    I like the red/purple if you can find one.

12. I just got the red/purple cabas MM from Vixy and I Loooooooooovveee it, I have used it for a week and have had a compliment EVERY single day and that is not a lie... its a real eye catcher

13. I'm not a big fan of this line... but the blue Besace is cute. ;)

14. I don't really like this line..of all of them, this would be the one I'd worry about getting dirty.
    But if you really want one, I'd go for something in the pink..it's a really bright, pretty color!

15. I have the Besace (2nd bag on pic) in the darkest colour. Its very nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice