Antigona Soft

Available online now

Small Antigona Soft Bag in Smooth Leather (calfskin)
$1950 (USD)
Dimensions: Length 30 cm X Height 8 cm X Depth 25 cm (11.81” x 3.15” x 9.84”)

Medium Antigona Soft Bag in Smooth Leather (calfskin)
$2450
Dimensions: Length 45 cm X Height 9 cm X Depth 35 cm (17.72” x 3.54” x 13.78”)

Large Antigona Soft Bag in Smooth Leather (calfskin)
$2650
Dimensions: Length 55 cm X Height 10 cm X Depth 45 cm (21.65” x 3.94” x 17.72”)

https://www.givenchy.com/us/en-US/women/new-arrivals/antigona-celebration/

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Just noticed that the interior pockets of the Antigona Soft, apparently, are made of PU "leather". It's on the website. "Lining: 51% polyurethane, 49% cotton."

Why would they do this? :shucks:

Just noticed that the interior pockets of the Antigona Soft, apparently, are made of PU "leather". It's on the website. "Lining: 51% polyurethane, 49% cotton."

Why would they do this? :shucks:

Due to the % blend I would think it’s more like a workout tshirt or yoga pants versus a pu leather. My guess would be they used that blend for its water repelling properties. I’m curious now to know more and hear thoughts and see pics.

Due to the % blend I would think it’s more like a workout tshirt or yoga pants versus a pu leather. My guess would be they used that blend for its water repelling properties. I’m curious now to know more and hear thoughts and see pics.
I think the main compartment of the bag is what's lined with cotton, like the regular Antigona. And the pockets are pleather. There's at least one tPF member who bought and already received this bag, hopefully, she'll take a look at this thread and share her opinion on the matter.

Went and tried this bag on since it was pretty dead inside the store.

It comes in 4 sizes, starting with what looks like a mini, small, med and large.

The large looked really big, like a folded garment bag. Great for guys or taller people in general. Dimensions are 21.7 in x 17.7 in.

I have to say, first impression, this style isn't made for mini bc it's a cool, edgy bag and the mini cuteness diminishes the edginess imo. I agree that it does remind me of the bal city bag. That's where similarities end.

The leather is not thin like Bal. It's more like the mystic, substantial and firm. Which is nice bc you have the best of both worlds, a structured soft bag, hence the name. It's not going to get too mushy like a gale or panda, but will keep its shape for those who love structured, but feel the original ant is too hard.

I only tried on the med and mini, but the basic shape is like a tote, so still classic enough, but the leather and hw design takes me back to Givenchy's more androgynous or unisex days.

It comes in 4 sizes, starting with what looks like a mini, small, med and large.

The large looked really big, like a folded garment bag. Great for guys or taller people in general. Dimensions are 21.7 in x 17.7 in.

I have to say, first impression, this style isn't made for mini bc it's a cool, edgy bag and the mini cuteness diminishes the edginess imo. I agree that it does remind me of the bal city bag. That's where similarities end.

The leather is not thin like Bal. It's more like the mystic, substantial and firm. Which is nice bc you have the best of both worlds, a structured soft bag, hence the name. It's not going to get too mushy like a gale or panda, but will keep its shape for those who love structured, but feel the original ant is too hard.

I only tried on the med and mini, but the basic shape is like a tote, so still classic enough, but the leather and hw design takes me back to Givenchy's more androgynous or unisex days.
Thank you for this review, especially regarding the leather!

Reactions: RT1 and randr21
This review is super helpful! Which size would you say is the most practical and which was your favorite?