Antigona small v’s mini (is small too big?)

MissDee

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Hello all,

I have been eyeing the Antigona and have a few questions please?

How big/ large is the small please?

I’m only 5ft but the small seems much bigger than the mini.

I have just bought a saint Laurent toy Loulou and was worried about going over board on the mini bag buying!

I’m looking for a day bag (not necessarily work as I carry a laptop) when I need to carry a bit more than the essentials

Thank you
MissDee

Reactions: bagsamplified
For me the small is the perfect size for a day where you need to carry a bit more than just a phone and wallet.

I love that I can carry a makeup bag, bottle of water and maybe a book in the small. It’s a great in between size bag. I don’t usually like medium sized bags but this is slightly smaller than that, which is why I like it :biggrin: definitely not a mini bag size.B1A9DD17-9384-4BE6-8440-6C2C52B9535D.jpeg

Hello all,

I have just bought a saint Laurent toy Loulou and was worried about going over board on the mini bag buying!

I’m looking for a day bag (not necessarily work as I carry a laptop) when I need to carry a bit more than the essentials

Thank you
MissDee
I think you should try the mini, based on your height and needs.

Reactions: JenJBS and MissDee
Hello all,

Thank you
MissDee

I'm 5ft too and both looked good on me. However the small fit like a medium sized bag on me, carried with handle or as a shoulder bag. The mini was like a small size and is a good size for more than essentials. Also can worn crossbody. So it depends on what you're planning to carry. pm me if you'd like to see pics of me trying em on! HTH

Reactions: MissDee and JenJBS
Thank you so much.

This is what I usually carry:

Cles
Small pouch card holder
iPhone
Power pack
AirPods
Sunglasses (folding)
Lipstick/ compact powder

Would the mini, hold the above and an umbrella and a small bottle of water?

Many thanks
MissDee

Thank you so much.

This is what I usually carry:

Cles
Small pouch card holder
iPhone
Power pack
AirPods
Sunglasses (folding)
Lipstick/ compact powder

Would the mini, hold the above and an umbrella and a small bottle of water?

Many thanks
MissDee

Yes I believe so! I'll let someone else confirm since I don't own one.
But check out this video, she is 5ft (or around that) and she compares the 2 sizes and fits in quite a bit including a large coffee mug in the mini.

Reactions: MissDee
Hello all,

Thank you
MissDee
As a day bag size wise it can fit what you've mentioned but definitely not a laptop. Maybe an ipad mini but I don't own that to check.

It's also bulky and heavy but I like the look of mine too much to bring myself to sell it so far.

I just ordered a small Antigona on a total whim. I am petite about 5'2 96 pounds so I am hoping it looks good on me. I thought about a mini but was worried it would be too tiny.

Hi I'm around 5ft also like you and I have mini one. I find that mini has plenty of room. I like that it's not too big so if you want to wear it cross body, it's still look nice and not awkward cause it is a bulky bag. I was afraid with the weight also cause I read the small could be quite heavy. My only complaint is that sometimes (well not happen a lot but still annoying) the strap detach from the bag by itself. Good luck with your choice!