Antigona Reveal... a Happy Addition to my Givenchy Family

1. Small Tan Antigona :happydance:

IMG_0615.JPG
  2. Congratulations!!! I've never seen a tan one before. Such a versatile color! Enjoy!

3. Gorgeous! Congrats!

4. Congrats! Such a lovely bag:smile:

5. Wow, gorgeous! Enjoy her! Would love to see some modelling shots and hear how you find the small size...does it fit everything you need?

6. It is lovely! Lucky you to locate such a beauty!! Could we see some mod pictures please??? :graucho:

7. Love this! The color is just like my cognac boots, which I wear all the time with black or dark blue skinnies, and I always get compliments. It's the best color that gets richer with use (reminds me of Hermes barenia). Congratulations on a beautiful color and style choice.

8. Beautiful! Like everyone else, I am in awe of that color. ;)

9. Thanks! I initially wanted a black one, but when I saw this beauty, there was no turning back :loveeyes:...

10. Thanks! I'm so happy with it :biggrin:

11. Thanks! I checked you EXTENSIVE collection....:ps: perfect scores!!! It always gives me a thrill to find another bag-lover/addict form Manila here in TPF :hugs:

12. Thanks! I am looking forward to using her soon...just got a YSL mini Cabas Chyc, which I haven't used yet...and a Balenciaga Mangue City, which I have't used yet....so many pretty bags, so little time :roflmfao:
    I have "practiced" putting my things in it and so far, my long wallet fits, together with an IPhone, medium sized (fitted for a micro luggage) bag organizer, card wallet and keys :graucho:

13. Thanks! I will post mod pics soon ;)

14. Thanks! Ooooh... I will definitely use this bag with black or blue skinnies as well and hope I get as much compliments as you do with your cognac boots. I can't wait to see the richness of its color in time :cloud9:

15. Thanks! I am in awe as well :amazed: I first saw this color in pictures of Rachel Zoe, who has it in medium.