Antigona or city? Help me choose!

Hey everyone! I've been wanting a taupe /beige purse to add to my collection but I'm stuck between these two. Which would you choose?

View attachment 3675518
They are both beautiful nashpoo & I totally LOVE these colors! If I'm not mistaken, I think the Antigona's will keep their structured shape (correct-?)...but just know that if you go w/ a Bal CIty, it will break in & get slouchy. Not sure if that could be a difference maker for you or not. I love both structured & slouchy bags but this key difference is very often a decision maker for me based on what purpose I'm using the bag for (i.e.- for a work bag vs leisure/non-work bag) Good luck deciding as they are both lovely!

They are both beautiful nashpoo & I totally LOVE these colors! If I'm not mistaken, I think the Antigona's will keep their structured shape (correct-?)...but just know that if you go w/ a Bal CIty, it will break in & get slouchy. Not sure if that could be a difference maker for you or not. I love both structured & slouchy bags but this key difference is very often a decision maker for me based on what purpose I'm using the bag for (i.e.- for a work bag vs leisure/non-work bag) Good luck deciding as they are both lovely!

Good point! All of my top handle bags are very structured so I THINK I want to try something new! I've always admired the city but never pulled the trigger on it.

Reactions: Kendie26