Antigona or city? Help me choose!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hey everyone! I've been wanting a taupe /beige purse to add to my collection but I'm stuck between these two. Which would you choose?

IMG_1492888769.926978.jpg

beachkaka

May 12, 2015
City for me, since you already have two antigona but none of city. However if you are crazy about the antigona then why not to add another one.

Reactions: Auvina15

Auvina15

May 12, 2015
The Emerald
I would go for the Balenciaga since you already have the Antigonas. The color of this Bal is so gorgeous though, love it!!!

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Hey everyone! I've been wanting a taupe /beige purse to add to my collection but I'm stuck between these two. Which would you choose?

View attachment 3675518
They are both beautiful nashpoo & I totally LOVE these colors! If I'm not mistaken, I think the Antigona's will keep their structured shape (correct-?)...but just know that if you go w/ a Bal CIty, it will break in & get slouchy. Not sure if that could be a difference maker for you or not. I love both structured & slouchy bags but this key difference is very often a decision maker for me based on what purpose I'm using the bag for (i.e.- for a work bag vs leisure/non-work bag) Good luck deciding as they are both lovely!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
They are both beautiful nashpoo & I totally LOVE these colors! If I'm not mistaken, I think the Antigona's will keep their structured shape (correct-?)...but just know that if you go w/ a Bal CIty, it will break in & get slouchy. Not sure if that could be a difference maker for you or not. I love both structured & slouchy bags but this key difference is very often a decision maker for me based on what purpose I'm using the bag for (i.e.- for a work bag vs leisure/non-work bag) Good luck deciding as they are both lovely!
Good point! All of my top handle bags are very structured so I THINK I want to try something new! I've always admired the city but never pulled the trigger on it.

Reactions: Kendie26

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
The Antigona is a very proper looking work bag. So I vote for the Bal :biggrin:

Reactions: Pollie-Jean